Categories: Profiling - Debugging
Latest version: 6.0
Added 2005-01-17Updated 2009-11-24
Profiler that helps you find performance bottlenecks, pin down memory leaks and resolve threading issues.
- Memory profiling: dynamically updated views on memory usage and allocations.
- Heap walker: can take a snapshot of the heap and drill down to objects of interest by performing selection steps.
- CPU profiling: various ways to record the call tree to optimize for performance or detail.
- Thread profiling: views include Thread history, Thread monitor, Deadlock detection graph, Current monitor usage, Monitor usage history, Monitor usage statistics.
- VM telemetry: to observe the internal state of your JVM (heap, objects, garbage collector, classes, threads)
- Snapshot comparison facility
- JProfiler can be integrated into the following IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD/RSA, IntelliJ IDEA, Borland JBuilder, Oracle JDeveloper.
Built for Java