Java Print Dialog Framework
Categories: Reporting, Rich client UI - Swing
Author: Soft Frame Works
Latest version: 2.1
Added 2005-12-13Updated 2009-08-26
Collection of Java classes and resource files intended to provide printing capabilities for existing Java applications.
The JPDF (Java Print Dialog Framework) is designed to be integrated into Java Swing client applications.
- Printing of Swing components: JTable, JTree, JTextPane, JTextArea, JEditorPane, and JPanel.
- Compose and print reports/forms containing data obtained from external sources (e.g. databases and files).
- Report generation: compose, preview and print reports. Reports can contain tabular, textual, and other types of material (e.g. mailing labels).
- Reports are composed programmatically.
- Page-Setup, Preview, and Print dialogs
- Custom print attributes used to specify many printing options.
- Page setup and print dialogs that can be plugged into your application.
- A print job management facility that executes print jobs in the background.
- Support for language and units-of-measure localization.
Built for Java
Source code provided