Latest version: 3.2
Added 2008-08-16Updated 2010-09-28
ACID-compliant transactional embeddable database engine.
- Ittia DB-SQL Standard: Embed the stand-alone library directly into an application for data indexing, crash recovery, and optional run-time SQL queries.
- Ittia DB-SQL Plus: Share database files between threads, processes, and devices using Ittia's lightweight data server, designed to support a high level of concurrency even in low-memory environments.
- ACID transaction logging
- Indexed search
- Run-time SQL query engine (implements ANSI SQL-89 and much of SQL 2003).
- Portable C, C++, Java, .NET APIs
- Cross-platform (Windows, Linux, vxWorks, etc.)
- Bounded run-time memory, configurable at run-time.
- Data is buffered in memory to automatically reduce flash wear.
- Multi-threaded and client/server shared access
- Strong data type support
- Internationalization support (UTF-8, UTF-16, and UTF-32 Unicode strings)
- Dynamic schema alteration
Built for Java