Categories: Profiling - Debugging
Latest version: 1.0
Load testing tool for web applications (J2EE, ...).
By simulating a large number of users accessing your application, NeoLoad tests the robustness and the performance of the server under different loads. A test report pinpoints errors and bottlenecks, so you can focus on your slow JSP pages and code, or server configuration issues.
Through the test, NeoLoad answers these questions: How many users does my site handle? Will my site crash under load? What are the response times?
- GUI for designing your tests (no scripting, wizards).
- Can dynamically extract links and data while the test is running to inject them in the scenario.
- Browser-based recorder: browse your application to record your scenario.
- System monitoring: get statistics from your servers (CPU, Memory, …).
- Data replacement: log in the virtual users with different accounts, submit forms changing the values.
- Data extraction: extract generated links and forms.
- Content validation: check page content under load.
- Reporting: generate a test report (HTML/PDF/XML).
- SSL: record and replay secured pages.
- IP spoofing: mandatory to test IP based load balancers.
- Written in Java and multi-platform (Windows, Linux, Solaris).
- Can generate a large amount of traffic by using additional load generators.
Built for Java